Elkhart County Campus Core Group
We are moving forward in faith with planting a campus in Elkhart County. We are excited to announce that Ben Hurt is the Campus Pastor. If you are interested in being a part of launching an Elkhart campus, please contact Mark Jones. Our next Core Group meeting is Sunday, October 21 from 6-7:30 at Jefferson Elementary School, 18565 Co. Rd. 20, Goshen, IN 46528.
Join the Core
There is much work to be done prior to the launch of Harvest Elkhart Campus. The CORE GROUP is a team of committed and contagious Christians who are laying the groundwork for a disciple-making church that glorifies God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
What are the expectations of a Core Group member?
As a Core Group member you will be expected to have a high-level commitment and be growing in your faith. You are going to be challenged to work hard in serving Christ as He builds His church. You will be challenged to walk with Christ more closely as we meet weekly for prayer and Scripture study in preparation for the new church campus plant in Elkhart County.
What commitments must I make if I join the Core Group?
Each Core Group member commits to:
- Pray fervently realizing spiritual warfare will come.
- Grow the Core Group by inviting others to join.
- Make a healthy church transition.
- Sacrifice personal preferences for the good of the church.
- Financially support Harvest Bible Chapel in proportion to your income.
How do I join the Core Group?
- Contact Mark Jones, the Core Team coordinator, and attend a Core Group Meeting to learn more.
- Pray. This is an exciting opportunity but it is hard work.
- Pray some more. If you believe God is calling you to join our core group, please contact Mark.
Catch the Vision
We have a VISION…
…of a CHURCH:
That actually believes God wrote a book, the Bible. With a message so profound that when proclaimed as the very Word of God, it changes those who hear it.
That has a central burning desire: the adoration and exaltation of the Lord Jesus Christ. Where worship was not part of the service or part of the week, but the consuming passion of the leaders and congregation alike.
That believes God listens when they pray. That knows God considers the pleas of His people when they cry out to him in faith. And He actually answers.
That believes the fields are “ripe to HARVEST” and that God’s plan is to use his people as the means to reach the lost.
We have a VISION…
…of a CHURCH called Harvest Bible Chapel!
Come hear more about what God is doing at Harvest!