Small Groups are weekly gatherings of 12-14 people who share the desire to grow in their commitment to Jesus Christ through caring and accountable relationships, focusing on the application of God’s Word to their Lives.
We Believe …
- Small Groups are the Biblical model for transformation. (Acts 2:42-46)
- Small Groups are the best/only way to shepherd the whole flock. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Small Groups create an environment to use our spiritual gifts. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- Small Groups multiply competent ministers. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Small Groups foster Biblical love. (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)
- Small Groups promote unity, fellowship and maturity. (1 John 1:3,6, Proverbs 27:17)
Small Group Structure
Opening Time: Catching up on each other’s lives. Reconnecting with each other and with the Lord.
Study Time: Discussion and personal application focused on God’s Word.
Mutual Ministry: Sharing, prayer & accountability, men meet with men & women meet with women.
Interaction: Building relationships through fellowship, food and lively conversation.
How do I join a Small Group?
If you are interested in joining one of our Small Groups, we would love to get you connected.
- Register here
- Call the HBC office at (574) 273-0007