Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion…
For God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
Ways to Give
Connect with online giving through these links, or view details below.
- Give Online Now
- Automatic Faithfulness (Set Up Recurring Giving)
- Access Online Giving
- Mobile Giving: Text any amount to (574) 328-4030. If you’d like to set up a onetime or recurring gift through text, visit: https://give.church/gq8b28j/give
Online giving is easy and secure. Log in to give a one-time gift or set up a recurring “Automatic Faithfulness” gift.
Contributions may be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account, or credit card, on a specified day or dates. Giving is self-managed and you can access your online giving records for the past two years.
Your information is held securely by the MyHarvest system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Checks or Money Orders
Checks or money orders can be given in three ways:
- Placed in the offering basket during weekend services
- Dropped off at the office between 8:30AM and 5PM Monday—Friday.
- Mailed to: Harvest Bible Chapel | Attn: Accounting Department | 52277 Hickory Rd | Granger, IN 46530
Thank you for supporting the ministry of Harvest Bible Chapel Granger.
Gifts of Stock
Stock may be donated to Harvest Bible Chapel by contacting Korhorn Financial.